Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen SPF30 110mL
- Lightweight, all-purposes SPF30 lotion for daily use.
- SPF30 broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Easily applied with no white residue
- Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
Made in Australia.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). This tube is the equivalent of one full body application (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.