1. Is there a minimum order amount?
No, there is no minimum amount of money that you are required to spend on an order.
2. What is the CCV on a credit/debit card?
It is the 3 digit code located on the back of your credit card, above the signature box and next to the 16 digit credit card number.
3. Is my order confidential?
4. I can't find a particular product online, can you please help?
If you cannot find the product via the search bar, it is likely that the online store does not have stock of the product or it may be discontinued.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
PharmaDeal accepts payment through paypal.
6. How will I know if my online order has been completed successfully?
You will be sent a confirmation email as soon as you finish the checkout process. If you don't receive an email or you have any doubt regarding your order, feel free to contact our customer care.
7. How do I check the current status of my order?
You can review the status of your orders and other related tracking information by visiting the “My Orders” section. You will see the status of your order and your previous orders as well.
8. Can I cancel or change my order?
After you've submitted your order, you can't change or cancel it. You may choose to return your order after you've received it subject to terms and conditions. Please read our Refund policy for further details.
9. What do I do if something from my order is received damaged/missing/ or not as ordered?
Every effort is made to ensure this does not happen, but if the above has occurred you will need to contact our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your order here with any relevant photos and order number and we will assist you further.
10. Do I need to have cookies enabled to PharmaDeal website?
Yes, you must be able to accept session cookies for all functions on the PharmaDeal site to work.
1. What are your delivery methods?
Our delivery method is Australia Post.
2. How long will my order take to get to me?
Please allow 2 working days for your order to be dispatched. Delivery times are reliant upon normal Australia Post delivery times and vary depending on where you live.
You can find Australia Post's delivery schedule here: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/standard-delivery.html
3. What happens if I’m not at home when the parcel is delivered?
If you are not at your delivery address when Australia Post attempts delivery, you will receive a notice advising you of the attempted delivery. Australia Post will keep the parcel for you at the nearest Australia Post Office until you can pick it up. Delivery to PO Boxes are acceptable.
We are pleased to offer our customers their choice of a refund or replacement of an item that purchased from us
- Is not of an acceptable quality; OR
- Is not fit for the intended purpose; OR
- Does not match description given OR
- Damaged/unusable during transportation
- Returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
Please refer to our ‘Refund Policy’ for more information. Returned products will be checked. In the interests of public health and safety, outside of your statutory rights, we are unable to provide a refund or exchange on any medications, vitamins, baby formula or therapeutic products.