Full Marks Head Lice Solution Clinically Proven 200ml
What is in our head lice solution?
It contains Cyclomethicone and Isopropyl Myristate which are not harmful to the skin or eyes. This patented formulation is dermatologically tested. It is available in 100ml, 200ml & 300ml bottles.
How does Full Marks Solution work?
Full Marks Solution is a new treatment that is clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate eggs when applied on dry hair and combed through with the comb provided. Full Marks Solution has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die, they can then be removed along with any eggs using the comb provided. Each treatment requires approximately 50ml of solution. As it is low odour treatment, it is more pleasant to use. It also has the added advantage of being a lot quicker than many other treatments.
Facts about head lice:
- Head lice are small insects (about the size of a sesame seed when fully grown) that live in the hair and on the scalp of humans. They vary in colour from light brown and sometimes appear reddish after a blood meal, as they feed off the human scalp.
- Head lice have claws on the end of each of their six legs that enable them to cling to the hair and move about. They can only move from one head to another during close prolonged head to head contact - they cannot jump, swim or fly.
- Once on the head, the female louse carefully lays the fertilised eggs and glues them to the hair close to the scalp where the temperature is right! The eggs take approximately 7 - 10 days to hatch. Once hatched the abandoned egg casings remain, these are referred to as 'nits' and can be removed using a fine metal tooth comb.
- Head lice do not have a preference for the cleanliness of the hair they live in - an infection can happen in clean and dirty hair.
- You can't stop your children getting head lice, but with regular detection you can identify an infection early and treat it quickly.
- The best way to detect head lice is through 'detecting comb'. This should be carried out on an a routine, regular basis but also in response to any risk of infection e.g. outbreak of head lice at school etc.
Katy Perry Mad Love Eau De Parfum For Her 100mLSpecial Price AUD58.65 Regular Price AUD69.00
Scuderia Ferrari Black Signature 125mLSpecial Price AUD38.49 Regular Price AUD98.00
Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour, 2-step Long Lasting Lipstick, Just Bewitching 4.2mlSpecial Price AUD15.48 Regular Price AUD30.95
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush, Nude Mauve 10 - 1.5gSpecial Price AUD10.98 Regular Price AUD21.95
Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red For Women Eau De Parfum 50mlSpecial Price AUD36.99 Regular Price AUD78.00
Fcuk For Woman Late Night Eau De Toilette 100mlSpecial Price AUD14.49 Regular Price AUD68.58
Scholl Heel CushionsSpecial Price AUD9.89 Regular Price AUD10.99
Manicare Baby Nail Clippers, With Nail FileSpecial Price AUD5.39 Regular Price AUD5.99
Scholl Shock Absorbing Shoe InsolesAUD26.95
Lady Jayne Nylon Ball Tipped Vent BrushSpecial Price AUD5.39 Regular Price AUD5.99
Gillette SkinGuard Manual RazorSpecial Price AUD9.99 Regular Price AUD14.99
First Response Instream Pregnancy Test 7 PackSpecial Price AUD21.99 Regular Price AUD27.99