Listerine Total Care Zero Alcohol Mouthwash 1L

Special Price AUD12.15 Regular Price AUD13.50
In stock
Free Shipping Over $30
You save: $ 1.35

No Related Posts


Listerine Total Care alcohol free mouthwash gives you a deeper whole mouth clean, than brushing alone, with 6 oral health benefits to help:

1. Reduce plaque more than brushing alone.
2. Protect healthy?gums.
3. Strengthen teeth enamel to protect against cavities.
4. Prevent tartar to help keep teeth naturally white.
5. Kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing.
6. Provide long-lasting fresh breath.

Multi-benefit LISTERINE antibacterial mouthwash for total oral health. Used twice daily, it works in six ways to maintain a clean and healthy mouth.

Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an alcohol free mouthwash as part of your oral care routine Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine alcohol free mouthwash as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Listerine Total Care Zero Alcohol Mouthwash 1L
Your Rating
You may also like
  1. IMGP96099285
    Max Factor Creme Puff Blush, Nude Mauve 10 - 1.5g
    Special Price AUD10.98 Regular Price AUD21.95
  2. IMGP8002135105607
    Scuderia Ferrari Black Signature 125mL
    Special Price AUD38.49 Regular Price AUD98.00
  3. IMGP3614222125167
    Katy Perry Mad Love Eau De Parfum For Her 100mL
    Special Price AUD58.65 Regular Price AUD69.00
  4. IMGP8005610296180
    Stella McCartney Pop Eau De Parfum 100mL
    Special Price AUD63.99 Regular Price AUD165.00
  5. IMGP737052683522
    Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red For Women Eau De Parfum 50ml
    Special Price AUD36.99 Regular Price AUD78.00
Frequently Bought Together
  1. Sensodyne Rapid Relief Extra Fresh, Sensitive Toothpaste, 100g
    Sensodyne Rapid Relief Extra Fresh, Sensitive Toothpaste, 100g
    Special Price AUD9.95 Regular Price AUD11.49
  2. no_image
    Libra Girl Pads Regular with Wings 12 pack
    Special Price AUD4.88 Regular Price AUD5.42
  3. IMGP8717163328149
    Rexona Women Invisible Dry Aqua Antiperspirant Aerosol
    Special Price AUD5.39 Regular Price AUD5.99
  4. no_image
    Lady Jayne Shell Hairclip - 8cm
    Special Price AUD5.39 Regular Price AUD5.99
  5. IMGP8850006343975
    Colgate Total Mint Stripe Antibacterial Fluoride Gel Toothpaste 115g
    Special Price AUD3.60 Regular Price AUD4.00
  6. IMGP9310379000244
    Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Wafers Fresh-mint 30 Uppers
    Special Price AUD12.59 Regular Price AUD13.99
scroll
Copyright © 2021 Pharmadeal All rights reserved.